I have a mutual fund portfolio across equity mutual funds (lumpsum plus SIPs) and debt mutual funds (lumpsum). My aim is to generate more than 12 per cent returns over the long term from equity alone, with periodic allocation adjustment between equity and debt (debt to act as safe shore during times of increased volatility in equities). I am basically trying to do what a dynamic fund wants to achieve, but I have more control on the percentage of allocation between equity and debt. I have moderately high risk appetite. Please provide your feedback on my current mutual fund portfolio.
I have a mutual fund portfolio across equity mutual funds (lumpsum plus SIPs) and debt mutual funds (lumpsum). My aim is to generate more than 12 per cent returns over the long term from equity alone, with periodic allocation adjustment between equity and debt (debt to act as safe shore during times of increased volatility in equities). I am basically trying to do what a dynamic fund wants to achieve, but I have more control on the percentage of allocation between equity and debt. I have moderately high risk appetite. Please provide your feedback on my current mutual fund portfolio.
Realted Posts
Equity
